10-27-2012 10:47 PM
My key board indicates the @ sign is on lowercase 2 upper case @ but in fact it is on key lower case ' upper cash ". Also there is a £ where the hash key should be on upper case of the number 3. Do I have a faulty key board or can I change this somehow? I have tried but nothing seems to work. Many thanks.
10-27-2012 10:55 PM
There are many keyboard layouts depending on country/region. Windows setup may pick a different keyboard layout for your machine. Please check the following link:
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)