Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My friend and I have purchased HP laptops that came with power cables that do not have LS-15 marking, however both these laptops have heating issues and both the power cables are broken on the end that plugs into the adapter.  We have bought these around the same time frame as mentioned in this recall.  Are there any other recalls? It is more than a coincidence that both the laptops have same issues. It has Volex VAC5S SMI (2.5 A 125V) on it.  Can HP help?

HP Recommended

hi im from pakistan i wanna asked u 

which battary i mean 6 cell or 9 cell are better for my hp pivilion g6....im waiting for ur reply....

HP Recommended

Please help

I have HP 15-r078tu notebook with AC chord labeled LS-15 when i checked my AC adapter details with given link it showing you don't have defected AC chord

what to do now ???

HP Recommended

Hi,

I think I may have one of these power supplies.  I do not have the original power cord though, so I have no way of identifying if it's one of the affected power supplies.  I didn't like the short one that came with it so I kept the longer one from my old laptop's power supply. 

Anyone know how I could Identify if my power supply should be replaced?  It get's so hot you cannot touch the sides when it's in use.  I just assumed this was normal and was careful where I kept it when in use. 

Thank you in advance!

-Pat

HP Recommended

I received the replacement cord and when it is pluged into the long black box it is beeping all the4 the time. When the old cord is attached no beeping?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.