02-12-2014 04:28 AM
currently we have HP ML150 G6 with HP Smart Array P410/256MB RAID Controller
configuration : 3 physical drive @500 GB , SAS hot plug Raid 5 , at slot 2
the question is , is it possible to expand the capacity of this raid by :
1. Adding another physical drive @500GB ?
2. Changing all drive to a higher capacity , eg : 2TB each ?
i believe if the above is possible , there won't be any downtime since it is hot plug.
02-12-2014 08:23 AM
You may also want to post your question on the HP Business Support Forum -- ML Servers section.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)