11-26-2010 08:42 PM - edited 11-26-2010 08:52 PM
I got the netbook in early October 2010. When I got it from the box, the error message; "No bootable device -- insert a boot disk and press any key". But then I managed to boot up the netbook normally. After that, the error message keeps appeared and becomes more frequent and until I even cannot turn on the netbook. The netbook failed the long test for primary hard disk test.
On 8th November 2010, I send the netbook at the HP Service Centre at my place. They replaced the hard disk and everything seems okay. But after 2 weeks, the error came out OCCASIONALLY and I can turn on the netbook after restart the netbook.
What should I do now? Whats the cause of the problem actually?
p/s: I already upgraded the RAM from 1GB to 2G and also the OS to Windows 7 Home Premium (from Windows 7 Starter) by Anytime Upgrade.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)