08-16-2010 10:13 PM
After using my HP Mini 110 1030NR PC with Win XP SP3 for over an hour, the touch pad becomes unresponsive and the mouse pointer starts moving vertically across the screen wildly. The bottom of the netbook is warm, but not specially hot. Hardware and software are default, have not made any new changes, system updated with current MS updates. I have to shut down with on-off switch, wait a long time then I can restart and use touch pad and pointers.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)