Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello, I've had this little mini stuck in a drawer for a while, and finally pulled it out to tinker with it a bit... And for the life of me cannont remember exactly what the password is supposed to be... 

If anyone here can help me with this it would be GREATLY apprecieated... 

The system halt code is {removed for privacy}

TQ Pls reply ASAP

HP Recommended

Muwesh try.

e9lovg1abn

Third letter lowercase L.

Just a note - if you participate in this thread I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Hi i've been rebuilding computers for years now. I actually just put this hp mini back together, would love to save the time of tearing it back apart to clear the cmos via battery...

I see you guys have done a wonderful job helping everyone else out coming up with a working pass.

My system halt code is

2MC9062F9Q

I would be ever thankful if you guys can help me out to, dont have the energy to tear it back apart right now.

Thanks in advance

HP Recommended

Mine has code {removed for privacy}. Can I get some help please?

HP Recommended

DirtyDog try.

e9lovxg715

Third letter lowercase L.

Just a note - if you participate in this thread I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

TopFlight welcome.

What model laptop do you have???

The reason I ask is that I have not had a lot of success with that halt code.

The code that I know is the CNUxxxxxxx.

Let me know and I should be able to find it.

HP Recommended
Thanx for getting back to me. Not 100% sure It was a refab and all the refurb sticker says is HP mini no model listed. Refurb Number is 1140NR.. Says Vivienne Tam on the wrist deck..Has the larger screen on it. If thats of any help.. If not let me know ill dig into the Serial and try to find out more info on it.

Thanx again for your time and effort
HP Recommended
Got. Worked like a charm. Found a couple site that have the tools to decode these while I was seaching too.
HP Recommended
Does anyone know of a site that will allow me to type in the windows key and find out what version is installed XP Home,Pro Win 7 Starter, Home Prem,etc..)? The stickers are usually faded and I can read the key but not the OS.
HP Recommended
To DirtyDog187.... Right Click on the My Computer Icon on your desktop, go to properties and click on the general tab. It will tell you Operating system, installed ram processor ect..
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.