04-26-2011 06:24 PM
Hi has anyone tried this? If so does it work?
I know the specs say 2gb, but you never know.
"The More RAM the Merrier" especially since Windows 7 slows the HP Mini to perform slower than a Mini 5101.
04-27-2011 05:56 AM
You can check out the product specifications for your model notebook on www.hp.com, you will find the max supported memory. If you can provide me with the Product Number of the unit, I can provide you with the information on the Max memory supported for the unit.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)