01-19-2011 04:55 AM
I have my HP Mini Netbook, and suddenly the keyboard didnt respond.
first, the keyboard didnot respond at all, and i try to enter the safe mode in Windows XP home, but even some keys get the function, some keys still didnt respond.
And now i try to reinstall New Fresh instalation of Windows XP Pro SP3.
in BIOS, i can use my keyboard to change settings. but when it loaded to "Welcome To Setup" Screen on Windows Instalation
i still cant press any keyboard.
So i cant press Enter to continue my installation.
Please for ur advice.
01-19-2011 07:30 AM
Do you have an external keyboard you can test this against?
08-03-2011 06:58 AM
hi i havw the hp mini 1101 and i have a password for my mini. however when i try to log in, hte letters arent working and backspace appears as a character. any suggestions on what i should do? it has been like this for the past week. thank you
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)