12-06-2013 12:17 PM
I recently was given a used but working HP Laserjet P2015d with no software (it replaces my Laserjet 2300) - I am managing to print everything on it that I need, with the exception of photos. Every time I try to send a photo to the printer, I get a "memory low" error message. Can additional memory be added to this printer, and is that something I can do myself? (I have added memory to a laptop and a desktop computer in the past). Since I did not buy this directly, I am having great difficulty finding anyone to help me with this.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)