11-02-2011 11:59 AM - edited 11-12-2011 05:59 PM
I have a HP PAVILION DV4 1220us. My touchpad LEFT button recently stopped working for no known reason. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the touchpad software. I even shut off the laptop, unplugged it, removed the battery, held the button down for 30 seconds and plugged in the battery and AC power. Still the right button does not work. Apparently this is a common issue with pavilion laptops and nobody not even HP seems to have a answer.
If someone knows of any fixes please reply as soon as possible.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)