02-02-2010 08:14 AM
I feel very sorry for what happened to your notebook sir. I know that there can be problems with a certain product which may or may not be held accountable under the manufacturer. That is the reason why they have this,
I look forward to the next time you buy another product from any manufacturer.
It all starts from an idea... and then everything else follows..
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)