09-09-2011 05:33 PM
Last night something very strange happened to our television. I was watching a show, and then I left the room for a moment-- when I came back, the picture was severely distorted. The audio is still crystal clear, but the screen looks like someone painted the edges blotchily with black paint and then dimmed the rest. That's a crappy description, I acknowledge, but I don't know how best to explain.
Poking around the web, I've read that this model of TV sometimes has issues with something called the "y sustain"-- could this be the source of my problem?
For reference, the screen looks like this with the white wash on:
12-02-2014 04:30 PM
I have a blurred picture like this link below. Could you tell me the board replacement or component failure.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)