10-18-2011 11:41 AM
Heres the weirdest notebook experience (for me.)
Got this great Pavilion 1135ee with OS Windows Vista.
Alls going great and then suddenly one day when closing the lid (screen/monitor) two (02) metal thingys stick out and pust out the plastic cover at the bottom of the screen and the screen all but comes apart.
I had a very close look and guess what?? The hinges are broken off!!! Is this a manufacturing defect or what?
I have been using laptops for well over 18 years and this has never happened...in fact, I have some of my trusted old lappies and they are still in great working order and nothing has fallen apart like this.
So, now the question is...what do I do? Who should I talk to in HP? Talking to the service provider in Pakistan will be a waste of time and effort....and I can't waste time arguing over the counter with a guy who will only parrot some gibberish.
Looking forward to some real support here HP guys!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)