Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14-v065br
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What is the SD XC Card max size that I can use on the notebook model? I want to use a 128 SD XC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, there is no limitation on the size of the SD card. You can use an SD card of any capacity on your computer. 

Hope this helped.  

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings @Hugo_BR

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are looking to know the maximum SD XC card supported by your computer. 

Don't worry, I will be glad to help. 

To the best of me knowledge, this is no limitation on the size of the SD card that is supported by your computer. Click here for your computer specifications.

You can refer to this HP article for assistance in using SD cards on any notebook. The article is for Windows 7, but the procedure is similar for Windows 10 as well. 

Hope this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Please do post your technical queries on our Forums for assistance. 

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Chimnei,

Thanks for the answer!

I was verify in specifications manual and I try to find the answer on the article that you send the link, but I'm not find if I can use a 128GB SD XC on my notebook. The manual don't have the size information and the article only talk about a 64GB card.

I was search on HP support site, manual and articles on Web but I don't find the answer. I want to prevent to buy that card size and model and I afraid that my notebook don't support that.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, there is no limitation on the size of the SD card. You can use an SD card of any capacity on your computer. 

Hope this helped.  

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Chimney,

Thank you for the fastness answer!

Now I will buy  with the security that the card will solve my problem!

Best regards!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. Please go ahead and try the SD card. Good luck. 

Please do post your technical queries on our Forums for assistance. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.