04-25-2012 06:28 AM
My problem is this, my function keys that perform specific tasks for the laptop (such as brightness, volume and monitor options) is currently automatically set to on without holding the "fn" key. This is particularly frustrating when I'm playing games because some of which require the use of the standard Function Keys (F1 to F12). How can I fix this?
04-25-2012 06:58 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 09:38 AM by OscarFuentes
You can change this option in the Bios Menu as detailed in the document on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)