01-11-2012 07:20 PM
- HP Pavilion dv6t (june, 2009); Vista 64 bit, SP2;
- No changes were made when the driver went missing - worked when I received the laptop
- Msgs vary depending upon the device "can't find device driver, please reinstall", "Device Drivers not installed" or something to that effect;
- Does not recognize web cam as a Device and therefore no camera input recognized, USB or otherwise;
- I can't find 96123 driver to add?
At a loss for next steps?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)