09-29-2010 10:05 AM - edited 09-29-2010 11:55 AM
I have an HP Pavilion G60-120US notebook running Vista Home Premium.
The two USB ports on the right hand side do not recognize any connected devices. The USB port on the left hand side does work correctly.
I confirmed the USB root rub for each port is active and the port's power management setting is not enabled.
I've also confirmed all drivers are updated and all Windows updates are current.
Any advice or suggestions?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)