04-13-2011 01:46 AM
I’ve got an old HP Pavilion ZT3300 where the hard-drive has crashed. Do anyone know which hard-drive that fit this computer? (What spec to look for?) Live in Norway, so to ship an "original" one are way too expensive.
Thanks for all help
04-13-2011 09:21 AM
This is just an example. Scroll down the page and you will see the specs.
NC4400, TC4400 Win 7 Ultimate, xp pro, both dual boot
a bunch of thinkpads
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)