06-28-2012 04:48 AM
I have an electrical problem with my HP pavilion dv 6000 notebook, it's plugged in, and the battery it's in as well, but the power somehow doesnt reach where it's suppose to, so I cannot start my laptop! As if it's not plugged in! The power cord it's all right, it showes that it has power, even the little light it's on where the power cord it's plugged in to the laptop...still cant turn it on!...Does anybody has a suggestion or recommandation for this problem?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)