03-02-2009 04:03 AM
I have a HP Pavilion dv2113tu laptop and it's about two years old. Recently it's begun to make a very loud whirring noise. At times it becomes very hot to touch and temporarily becomes unresponsive. It's running XP Professional 2002, SP3. 1.6GHz, 0.99 RAM.
Could it be the fan? I'm completely lost.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)