05-31-2010 06:50 AM - edited 05-31-2010 07:21 AM
I bought a HP Pavilion dv3 TouchSmart few months ago; I have 2 problems with this laptop:
1-The first one is the temperature of the CPU that is constantly high.
2-The second one is that frequently my laptop hangs for few seconds (10 to 60 seconds)
How can I solve these issues?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)