02-27-2009 06:49 PM
the touch controls for the volume, wireless on/off, and mediasmart are not working. i'm getting annoyed with contacting hp over this. does anyone have a similar issue and hopefully a fix? i'm about to use this laptop for target practice with my glock and ar15
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP Pavilion dv7-1240us volume control touch sensitive not working
02-27-2009 11:51 PM
I have a dv7-1245dx and just started having the same problem......only had it for a few days....
02-28-2009 10:01 AM
03-01-2009 10:24 AM
03-04-2009 11:56 AM
Agreed...I'm wondering how much of it has to do with the battery.....I think it may just be the heat if it's on a long time....but it's not that warm over by the wi-fi light/button on the right....shouldn't matter....unless the touch sensors end up at a point on the left side there where the laptop is the hottest....that wouldn't make any sense though....right?
03-27-2009 08:36 AM
03-27-2009 01:39 PM
04-03-2009 10:04 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)