02-17-2014 01:21 PM - edited 02-17-2014 01:32 PM
Hi. I have a problem with my notebook HP Pavilion g6-1219sv (product: A1Q32EA#B1A).
After of 1,5 year of correct functionality, the keyboard started a strange behavior:
1) When I press a letter button, the keyboard prints a letter + a number. For instance, if I type the letter 'q', then appears in the monitor the string "q3". So, if I want to write "Hello" it will be written as "H3e3l2l2o" in the output.
2) The up-down arrows keys seems like to be stucked (when i press the down arrow key, it's like the up arrow key is stucked somehow and i cant go down).
I thought that maybe there is a problem in Windows (any update, a faulty program, a virus) but the same behavior exists even in the HP Advanced System Diagnostics v18.104.22.168 when I pressing the F2 key at the start of booting (I can't go down to the list to select for example "BIOS Management")...
How can i fix that problem? Where do you think this problem is due?
02-18-2014 11:33 AM
No one from HP Support has a solution??
Please tell me how to fix it, i have very important job to do with my laptop.
02-20-2014 06:03 AM
That is the support from Hewlett Packard for its customers?? No one cares?
Terrible support, I am totally dissapointed.
I will NEVER buy any HP device again.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)