Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion TouchSmart Sleekbo
I have disassembled my laptop to replace the hard drive, but I'm not completely sure if there is a SPECIFIC hard drive I need to buy for my product. If there is, what is it? If not, any suggestions on what type of hard drive to get? I'm sure I'm going to have to update it, so I believe I'll need some assistance with that as well.
Here is the numbers of the removed hard drive.
669299 - 005
DC1390
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

THIS DOCUMENT lists the hard drives that were originally supported for that notebook - on page 10.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

THIS DOCUMENT lists the hard drives that were originally supported for that notebook - on page 10.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Replacing HD on my HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14, but asking for adminstrator password on vios, how to continue  ??????? don't remember puting vios password,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.