01-22-2011 02:37 PM
in my laptop HP ProBook 4320s the fan is on all the time. I have the latest BIOS (with factory settings). It is not loud, but I measured the temperature of the processor, and the temperature is very low 30-40 °C, and the fan didn't stop for a while. Why is that? Can I fix this problem without an external software?
p.s.: I looked into the forum regarding this fan-issue (it seems, that HP laptops have quite big problem with this), but didn't find thread with definitely answer
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)