Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello, 

Just 1 week have passed since i got my laptop  HP 4530s i5, it came with Linux preinstalled. I have installed windows 7 ultimate x64 and i tried to find as many drivers as possible. I couldnt find 4 drivers plz help me. 

laptop p/n: A1D18EA#ABB

yellow signs:

1)  Network Controller:

id =  PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_002B&SUBSYS_1461103C&REV_01

2) PCI Simple communications controller

id=  PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&REV_04

3)  Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller

id = PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_167C103C&REV_04

4) Unknown device

id = ACPI\HPQ0004\3&21436425&0

I need this drivers compatible with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 plz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
70 REPLIES 70
HP Recommended

problem solved 

thank you for helping me 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I've purchased a new HP ProBook 4530s, i3 ,4gb ram, (XU015UT#ABA) and I'm having technical issues. Whenever I play a video, from the internet or one I've downloaded myself, it usually starts going very slow and the starts making weird sounds. The video is unwatchable since it's very choppy and the noise sounds like interference or modem sound. Even though the video is completely loaded and should not be stalling at all. The computer is about a week old and I can't find anything (besides a hardware problem) that seems to fix it.
i have also searched google and hp website about this problem and iam amazed to know that many other people have also the same problem.on HP website many people have posted about this problem but HP team was failed to solve it..shame on you people..if are not able to make a good laptop then you have no right to sell defected and low quality laptops and looting other people money.
plz solve my problem as i had bought this laptop after saving money for one year.if your service is low then what is the fault of we innocent people(buyers of HP laptops).is our mistake is this that we trusted your brand and bought your company's laptop??? 😞

HP Recommended

Hi

To my mind you need to disable hp power assistant service in system configuration (msconfig)

HP Recommended

Plzzzzzzzz Give me driver For this laptop HP4530s Probook.. i have installed window 7 and need drivers...

HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the main driver page for your notebook.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=5060882&lang=en&cc=us...

Paul

HP Recommended

Hello dear HP-colleagues. I'm new on this forum and I read some topics related to this type of laptop due to my recent aquisition.

With the info from this posts, I managed to install all the drivers but I have two open points:

1. What is the SW package which allows me to access the webcam?

2.The bluetooth device has an error inside Device Manager: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". What should I do to fix this and be able to use the blueetooth feature?

Please see the atttachement:

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best Regards.

device manager print screen

HP Recommended

@AdrianMCA wrote:

Hello dear HP-colleagues. I'm new on this forum and I read some topics related to this type of laptop due to my recent aquisition.

With the info from this posts, I managed to install all the drivers but I have two open points:

1. What is the SW package which allows me to access the webcam?

2.The bluetooth device has an error inside Device Manager: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". What should I do to fix this and be able to use the blueetooth feature?

Please see the atttachement:

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Best Regards.

device manager print screen

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.