Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi:

In order to determine what bluetooth driver and software package to install, please click on that Generic Bluetooth Adapter in the device manager.

Then click on the details tab.

In the Properties drop down list, select the second item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters you see in the window.

Those may help identify the model of the bluetooth adapter and I can see if I can send you the link to the right driver/software package you need to get it to work.

Paul

HP Recommended

Thnaks for the reply, Paul, but meanwhile(in fact yesterday) I succedded in installing the driver for the Bluetooth and for the webcam.

Have a nice day

HP Recommended

That is good news. 

You have a nice day too!

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi:

The base system device is the card reader that needs drivers.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

In order to find out what driver is needed for the other device, go back to the device manager and click on it.

Then click on the details tab. In the Properties drop down list, select the second item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters you see in the window.  Those will identify the type and model of the unknown device and I can send you the link to the drivers for it.

Just copy and paste them. A sceen shot takes too long to come through as it has to be reviewed by someone before the image is approved for posting.

Paul

HP Recommended

Tnx,  JMicron Media Card Reader Driver is ok. 

Other device:

ACPI\HPQ0004
*HPQ0004

What sholud I do with Bluetooth?

Tnx 

HP Recommended

Hi:

This is the driver you need for the unknown device.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

I don't understand your question about the bluetooth.

If it needs drivers, you need to know what driver to install based on what model wireless card you have.

If you have already done that and the bluetooth driver is installed and it isn't working, I do not know how to troubleshoot those matters.

Paul

HP Recommended

Everything is fine now.

But, why there is no driver list for exact model of laptop.
eg. my is A1D18EA, so, why HP don't wont to create that kind of list?

Tnx. 

HP Recommended

Hi:

The only support and driver page for all 4530s's is this one.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=5060882&lang=en&cc=us...

You'll have to ask HP that question. I don't work for them.

Paul

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have bluetooth issue like few previous posters, but the hp links you provided  don't work for me- near the end of download I get the message that it failed cause it could not be read from the source file (one driver is 306MB size, the other cc 250) and I tried few times.

My bluetooth id is below and I would really appreciate if you have another working links. Thank you so much!

USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D&REV_0001
USB\VID_03F0&PID_311D

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.