09-02-2010 10:08 PM
We have HP proliant dl380 G5 and configure to raid 5, but the require space is too large than we think and we decide to buy HP 300-GB 10K 2.5" 6G DP SAS.
The question, Is there any document or step by step to install new hard drive HP 300-GB 10K 2.5" 6G DP SAS to server, and use it to a single partition (not joint to raid)? or do we have to turn server down before we plug it (even it is hot swappable)?
note : I have download HP ProLiant DL380 G5 administration guide and user guide from HP, but that didn't help me.
Any info would be help and sorry for my bad english...
Thank you very much.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)