03-22-2010 06:02 PM - edited 03-22-2010 06:05 PM
I purchased this a couple days ago, and right not, I'm trying to get it working. It's currently not working at all.
I followed the instructions, which were quite literally
"Plug A/C into here and wall and plug USB into here and computer", and it's still not working. It's driving me insane, considering how deceptively simple these instructions are.
Do I have to turn off my computer before I actually do all of this? And if so, I feel like a major idiot.
I'm not tech-savvy at all. Please use the most simple terms you can.
It's the 1TB version.
06-08-2011 01:16 PM
I am having the same problem, and it asks like my computer is updating the drivers and it can't find anything for it please help before I return it and give it a **bleep** review.
06-10-2011 11:05 AM
See if this information helps you to establish a connection and or resolves your problem. I know I may be directing you to a site you may have already explored but it's a good starting point. You could also reinstall the software by going to this link and downloading the software for your simple save. Best Regards.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)