05-01-2014 08:51 PM
I cannt get my laptop HP on but I see the lights are on on the internet and the start stop keys,the caps key is blinking I will be greatful if I can get help on here my laptop is two years old.
05-06-2014 11:56 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Notebook and getting a blank or black screen on startup. Try performing a hard reset. When performing a hard reset please note remove any and all USB devices, and remove memory cards from the card reader slot. Disconnect all non-essential devices. If that does not help try to turn on the computer you start to press F11 repeatedly till the menu opens. You can do a system restore.
Hope this is helpful.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)