Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

please if anyone has found a solution to this problem let me know 

thanks

HP Recommended

if anyone found solution please let me know

thanks

HP Recommended

This post is a year old and the problem has since been resolved by sending the notebook off (for free) to HP Support for repair. Everyone still posting in this thread will have much better luck creating their own separate threads/topics then repeatedly updating this one. I would close the thread but this site is awful so I can't

HP Recommended

The exact same thing happened to me, but my laptop is out of warranty, so I'm out of luck. Fix your **bleep** HP :HalfEyes:

HP Recommended

I had similar problem, absolutely dead, no lights no response, changed the fuse, power cord working. 
I removed the 5 screws from the back, 3 on front edge, 2 under the rear pads, carefully went round the edge unclipping all the catches, took the cover off, required a bit of a wiggle. Unplugged the big battery and smaller battery, plugged them back in again and bingo!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.