10-13-2011 12:41 PM
I purchased a 32gb touchpad for my mom for Christmas. I wanted to make sure it worked in the event I had to return it. I went ahead and registered the touchpad under my email. She has since purchased a Samsung Galaxy tablet.
My niece's husband wants a touchpad and I want to delete my registration. Is there any way to do this?
10-13-2011 07:56 PM
No way to unregister that I know of. Really no benefit to it anyway. Warranty period starts at time of purchase and is determined by proof of purchase, when /if warranty service is needed.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)