07-05-2014 11:41 PM
Okay, When I got this thing a year and a half ago, the webcam wouldn't work turns out that I had to send it in to get fixed. not a problem it was still under warranty. took 2 days it came back every thing was fine. now I don't use it often, so I didn't notice that it had quit working until about 2 weeks ago. now it's not in warranty. every thing seems to be fine, I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it( youcam 3.0) as per hp instructions. The software appears to be in proper order , but the cam still don't work . I also found out that scaner on my HP all - in - one don't work either. any ideas as to why this is , or how to fix it. and also are these two linked in some way??
07-06-2014 12:35 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 02:45 PM by OscarFuentes
Please use this to fix:
Links for XP & Vista are in there too.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
07-13-2014 12:08 PM
thanks for replying, I've actually done all thise steps be fore I even retried them after your reply , but it doesn't fix the issue. any other ideas
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)