11-14-2010 08:14 PM
Have just a quick question about the firmware upgrade on the HP VC Flex-10 Enet Module, We have recieved two new C7000 Chassis and I have tryed to upgrade the firmware on the HP VC Flex-10 Enet Module's they started at version 2.33 so I updated them to version 2.34, Now there is a version 3.15 out in the HP web site but each time I try to upgrade the firmware to this it will just sit there and do nothing.
I'm upgradeing the firmware from the HP Virtual Connect Manager/Tools/Firmware Management and the .bin file is around 120Mb Not to sure if this is too big for the HP Virtual Connect Manager or not.
If anyone has been able to upgrade to v3.15 can you please let me know how you got it to upgrade and also if there are issues with this version please let me know.
Thanks for your time.
02-03-2011 10:24 PM
Yesterday, I just upgraded from 2.33 to 3.16.
I encountered problems :
VCM must be in BAY 1
VCM must me alone in BAY 1 or with a VCM module in BAY 2 (I tryed with GbE2c in BAY 2)
I used vcsu 1.5.2 and all workded fine.
Before these upgrades, all the blade and the enclosure (C3000) where in lastest version.
BIOS : 2010-25-10 B
iLo2 : 2.05
OA : 3.21
Then I plugged the VCM and made the upgrade.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)