06-05-2012 07:38 AM
Check if there is any light on the Mouse. And try to resync the wireless mouse with the computer and check. If not it could be a hardware issue and there is nothing much that can be done except for a replacement.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I am employed by HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)