Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Nerfs?? I have for the moment a depression in treatment. And all my problems don't do very well on my healt. I take medication for this.

what is windows explorer again because I have a Dutch version an can you tell me with witch buttons of the mouse I have to click??

I know nothing about computers
HP Recommended

Hi erico,

Look,this one will fit my HP laptop HP Support Belgium told me and wil be recognized by the bios:

look also at the price!! I'm gonna look only for curiosity on tweakers net.:smileytongue:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011BDZ5W2?pc_redir=T1

HP Recommended

Samsung SM951 512GB (NVMe) MZVPV512HDGL-00000 MZ-VPV5120 Gen3 M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0

The one on tweakers net has the following specs:

Samsung SM 951 (NVME) S4LN021X01

Will this work to because the specs are not the same!!!

Thanks  đèn led nhà xưởng

http://thegioidenled.vn/den-led-nha-xuong.html
HP Recommended

@Domi1963 wrote:

Hi erico,

Look,this one will fit my HP laptop HP Support Belgium told me and wil be recognized by the bios:

look also at the price!! I'm gonna look only for curiosity on tweakers net.:smileytongue:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011BDZ5W2?pc_redir=T1

That is curious. I see it for almost half that price on eBay, but am never certain about trusting the sellers there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/788297-001-HP-256GB-SOLID-STATE-Drive-SSD-2280-M2-Sata-3-TLC/131856078277?_t...

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

@Domi1963 wrote:

Nerfs?? I have for the moment a depression in treatment. And all my problems don't do very well on my healt. I take medication for this.

what is windows explorer again because I have a Dutch version an can you tell me with witch buttons of the mouse I have to click??

I meant to say File Explorer.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Helo everybody,
I have an important question for technical people's from HP or others:
I have the service and maintenance manual from the HP Pavilion gaming notebooks but the describe all the models in there.
My notebook is a Belgian one:

HP Pavilion gaming notebook 15-ak 120 nb (TOUCH) ENERGY STAR.
Serial number: 5CD60438ZJ

Whit the boot ssd:

Samsung MZNLF 128 HCHP-000H1 128 GB
And now my question:

Can anyone confirm me for 100% that the 256GB WIL BE ACCEPTED BY MY MOTHERBOARD AND IN THE BIOS??? Here is the specs of the 256GB ssd:

1 x Hewlett Packard 838954-001 Hewlett Packard M.2 V2 2280 S3 256GB

The part number is: 838954-001 and is listed in the service and maintenance handbook. But like I told already the describe all the pavilion gaming notebooks

So please technical people,who knows please confirm me for 100% that this ssd will be accepted by my notebook,because I tried already 2 ssd's who where not recognized by my bios. But our friend Erico told me that those where wrong types of ssd's????

Hopefully I wait for POSITIVE answers please.

If anyone from HP could replay please??

Kind regards,
Dominique

HP Recommended
And maybe do I have to do something in the BIOS that the new ssd from 256GB WILL BE RECOGNISED?????

Thanks already for your help!!!
HP Recommended
Nobody can help me please???
HP Recommended

Unless the hard disk is listed as an optionally installed hard drive we can't guarantee that it will operate without issue.  

HP Recommended
Hi erico,
It's listed in the service and maintenance book for Pavilion gaming notebooks as part number so I don't see why it would not work??
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.