02-04-2010 08:40 PM
Anyone have input on the new dv6 with the Intel i5 processor and 500GB hard drive. Any pros or cons?? I am thinking about purchasing one this week.
03-30-2010 01:15 AM
Don't know if it's too late, but I have the i5 DV6. It's amazing! Super fast, runs every app I have without a hiccup, all my DJ controllers... I really put this thing through the ringer and it doesn't flinch!
Just make sure to delete Norton once you get it and install Avast or something similar. Norton is a resource hog!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)