05-15-2011 12:08 AM
I have my hp mini 110-1006TU laptop which i am going to reinstall windows xp home edition. When installing windows it shows no hard drive. I search on web I found slipstream only solution. For that i need sata driver for HP Mini 110-1006TU. Or any other solution. please help me.
05-15-2011 08:21 AM
You need the ich7 sata driver found here:
This can make a floppy or extract to another location on your hard drive to use with nLite to create the XP install disk.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)