05-01-2012 05:22 PM - edited 05-01-2012 05:23 PM
Ok, so I want a gray or black model in the UK, and it's narrowed down on the HP website to:
HP Mini 210-4160ea PC (B1E15EA) 320 pounds
HP Mini 210-4120ea PC (A9E61EA) 270 pounds
HP Mini 210-4120sa PC (A7R29EA) 249 pounds
Problem is the technical specifications for them are identical. What is the difference? Searching the internets leads to lots of different contradicting information about missing bluetooth / microphone jacks / integrated wifi...
Seriously, not putting this basic info is ridiculous. Shame on you HP!
Someone please help me out!!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)