12-29-2010 07:02 AM
Check below link to HP document:
03-06-2013 09:28 AM
Just spent the last hour and 30 minutes with HP tech support attempting to get SimplePass2011 to work to no avail. It will regognize my fingerprints for any activity except logon to the computer, where it states that my fingerprints have not been enrolled. No alternative software seems to be available. HP needs to better support this feature! The only alternative offered by tech support was to reinstall windows, not something I want to undertake at this time.
05-13-2013 07:08 PM
I've had the scanner fail twice for log on only, it worked fine once windows booted (Win 7). Found no real solutions that worked; however, doing a system restore to the last save solved the problem.
12-16-2013 05:24 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 10:57 AM by OscarFuentes
Hello abby111. I understand you are experiencing issues with SimplePass. To assist you properly, I do require the following information:
1. The computer model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108
2. Your operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-o
3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?
4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?
Please respond as soon as possible. I look forward to your response.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)