12-02-2008 09:16 PM
Folks, after having applied all updates, deleting these devices, scanning for new hardware, etc., my HID compliant devices, including the Microsoft eHome infrared transceiver have what looks like a capital I showing to the left of all of these devices in device manager. This is with Vista 64 in a new HPdv4-1123 US system.
What does this mean, and what may I do to correct this?
Thanks so much in advance for your help!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)