06-25-2011 09:47 AM - last edited on 06-25-2011 11:24 AM by MrMatthew
My HP laptop model Compaq 6710b battery was recalled recently . How do i get this battery replace?
The hard drive malfunctioned recently and lost the software recovery disk for this laptop . The Key product for the Window Vista Business is [Personal Information Removed]. Is there a way that i buy a copy of this window without buying a new copy from microsoft.
[Personal Information Removed]
06-25-2011 05:59 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 01:10 PM by OscarFuentes
This is a user to user forum, Contact HP directly, they will guide you on what to do next to get it replaced under warranty
You can order recovery media here
If HP no longer has Recovery Media for your model, order them here
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)