11-23-2010 10:08 AM
Hi, i need help please !
If i switch the CMOS jumper or remove the CMOS battery on this matherbord it will solve the problem by loading default bios configuration?
If it is true how can i find the exact location of jumpers CMOS of this model (Hp Pavilion dv7-1250ep)?
Symptom: 2 LEDs blink, Black screen.
11-23-2010 07:13 PM
Try this link for Bios recovery:
Make sure you read all the info to find your type of Bios. I think your machine uses Insyde Bios.
Hope this helps !
11-24-2010 06:56 AM
If the Crisis Recovery method don't work, try contacting HP directly and insist that they take care fo it free of charge since it was their update utility that caused the problem.
If that don't work orif they want to charge you for a motherboard replacement, there are 3rd party repair facilities such as: www.aqstech.com that specialize in embedded BIOS repair / recovery.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)