11-18-2011 04:02 PM
TawnieRose wrote: Does anyone know how long HP take to fix laptops and get them back to you by any chance? Thanks.
Hello TawnieRose, I am not sure, but I would think that would depend on were you are located.
In the US, a repair for a desktop takes only about 7-9 days, again depending on the travel time to and from the HP Repair Facility. I would think a Laptop would be the same or close to the same.
Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)