01-01-2013 12:41 AM
In case you weren;lt aware there is an Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) driver at the HP drivers page for my pavilion G6-1031tx but I didnt instakl and don't know if that means it has Widi.
01-01-2013 04:26 AM
What you posted to identify your notebook PC does not serve much purpose. All it says is that your notebook is within the G6 series and that it contains a specific Intel CPU.
Please open the HP Support Assistant application and look at the bottom of the window that is invoked. There will be a complete product number there. Post the entire alphanumeric string here in your post.
If your problem is solved, please click the Options link in the post that resolved it and then click on the "Accept as Solution " button
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)