06-20-2012 10:13 AM
The white LED light that highlights my mousepad stopped working. I don't know how I turned it off. But I want to turn it back on.
Can you please tell me how to do this? If the led has burned out, is it possible for me to replace it?
06-20-2012 10:56 AM
The usual way to toggle this light On and Off is to hold down the fn key and press the spacebar.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)