07-13-2014 12:28 AM
So I know how to access the youcam and get it all loaded but I have the
Pavilion TouchSmart 15-b129wm touchscreen one and it shows I have a webcam but it's saying "Warning No Webcam detected. Try plugging in a webcam into your computer now. If you are using an intergrated camera, make sure it's turned on." I've never had to turn on a webcam before and this is the second laptop I've owned. So does any one know where to go to turn it on? I've looked everywhere and I've even tried to reinstall youcam a bunch of times too.
07-15-2014 09:05 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see that you are having a problem with your webcam and I will be happy to help you. Here is an HP document Webcam Troubleshooting with some troubleshooting steps to follow. Give that a try and let me know how it goes. Are you using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1?
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)