05-22-2010 12:55 PM
I am having compaq persario v6111TU model. From the last couple of months i have observed that laptop sometimes over heat. So i was thinking that the fan is stil running or not.
So please let me know how can i check that the fan is working fine. I installed the SpeedFan software and it is not anything related to fan, but it is showing tempratures.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)