02-17-2009 07:08 AM
I have an HP Laptop that needs a repair to the jack that accepts the power cord. I have been trying to "register" it with HP for neearly 2 weeks, but the HP contact/support people keep saying that they have not been able to update my records because of "technical difficulties":
Thank you for writing back.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused with the delay.
Ralph, I would like to inform that we have already forwarded the details to POP department. Due to some technical difficulties, the information has not been updated. ..."
What sort of technical difficulties could keep HP from updating these records for 9 days?
Does anyone have any idea where/who I could contact to resolve this? The responses to my emails are all the same, and I am starting to wonder whether there is any real person reading them, or just a computer program.
02-17-2009 07:40 AM
Pauletta Hughlock (Complants HoD, I believe), Mark Hurd (CEO) Steve Gill (Managing Director HP UK).
Try emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It worked for me.
Best of luck
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)