05-02-2014 02:57 PM
Great pics and really useful. Thank you.
However, I do think that more effort should be put in with the original instructions otherwise you would have NO CHANCE of working this out!
05-24-2015 04:00 PM - edited 05-24-2015 04:55 PM
Does anyone know how to disassemble it? Wanted to repair it but could not find any screws. What's the secret this time?
Upd: nevermind, there's a single screw in the very bottom under the sticker, unscrew it and mouse opens just fine. There are 3 identical mechanical buttons with a decent travel and an actuation point, not cheap membranes as in logitechs. I'll replace those with kailh silent switches and this mouse will totally rock.
07-09-2015 07:14 AM
stick your fingernail in the outside shinny cover at the bottom end, push forward and lift, you will see two prongs/clips sticking up on top middle, gently push those forward and the inner cover will slide out.
07-24-2015 02:44 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)